Cuisinart Griddler is an awesome unit to make meal faster. How faster? To know the answer, go through this article.
I will discuss the matter with Cuisinart Griddler deluxe recipes. There are lots if Cuisinart recipes. Such as Cuisinart Griddler recipes chicken, Cuisinart Griddler steak recipes, Cuisinart Griddler best burger recipes and more. You can buy Cuisinart GR-4N 5-in-1 Griddler with discount price and have the ability to make all kind of grill recipe.
However, the question was How long do you cook burgers on a Cuisinart Griddler? So, we will go through the recipe to know the details about it.
The Cuisinart Griddler best burger recipes:
Burgers are a must-have meal for the party. It is easy to make and serve. So, all the host makes it a first choice. Usually, burgers take less time to make and if it’s a Cuisinart Griddler then it will take very less time. also, the taste will be as like as an outdoor grill.
Ingredient you need:
- Fresh and 15% lean ground chuck. 1 and ½ pound.
- Kosher salt, ¼ tablespoon.
- Black pepper, ¼ tablespoon.
- Your favorite condiment.
- ½ cup dry breadcrumbs
At first, you need to pre-heat the Cuisinart Griddler with the plates closed to 400-degree Fahrenheit.
Now the ground chuck needs to piece as little as possible. As for example, you need to cut the patties in 4 inches diameter for four six-ounce burgers. You can use a cookie cutter to cut perfectly. For cutting with the cookie cutter (4 inches round), you need to place the meat into that and press softly to fill-up the cookie. Then cut into a required size of pieces.
Now it is time to the final round. Set the burger on the lower part of the grill plate. After that closed the grill and wait for 4 to 6 minutes. The internal temperature should be 140-degrees F to 165-degrees F.
Open the grill and take out the burger. Now sprinkle some kosher salt and black pepper on the burger.
Now serve the burger hot with condiments you like.
Note that the recipe is given for 4 serving. If you need more or less serving then do it accordingly.
Some tips for making a burger with grill:
- Do not mix the salt with the ingredients. Sprinkle it after grill.
- Mix the ground beef softly.
- The mixer of the meat needs to place refrigerator few hours to mingle the flavor.
- Don’t make the patty over thick.
- The appropriate temperature is a big factor of a burger. So, take a good look at it.
The cooking burger is an easy task. You just need to follow the proper procedure. And if you are in a shortage of time then it can help to save your time. The main procedure of making burger only takes 4 to 6 minutes by Cuisinart indoor grill.
So, you get your answer to the question in details. I hope this guide will help you a lot in your future time. you can bookmark this page for future use of this page.
Latest posts by Sharone Stela (see all)
- Easy Mississippi Mud Cake Recipe For Family - February 13, 2019
- Grilling Sandwiches :Get real grilled flavor by using a real grill - February 11, 2019
- The Ultimate Guide To Indoor Grilled Salmon Recipe - February 2, 2019