After summer enjoying grilled food is easy nowadays. Today I’m going to show you how we can grill vegetables in a home. Grilled food is delicious and also healthy. Anyone can enjoy grilled food in any season. However, indoor grill recipes vegetables are easy to make compared to others.
The recipe, for now, is Grilled Ratatouille Pasta Salad is easy to make and don’t need an oven, everything can be made out with indoor grill. For better performance, you can use our top indoor grills.
Pros: As you know salad is always good for health. It can boost immunity. It helps to reduce weight. It is antioxidant so you can remove potentially damaging oxidizing agents from your body by eating this. And many more advantages.
Cons: Need to eat enough fluid to consume this salad. This salad can be gassiness for some people. Other than nothing is the disadvantage of it.
- ½ pound Pasta, you can use more if you need. Here I’m making this recipe for this amount.
- 1 small size, chopped red onions.
- ½ cup Olive oil.
- 1 Medium zucchinis, cut into thick pieces (1 inch).
- 1 red bell peppers, stemmed and seeded cut into thick pieces (1 inch).
- 2 tablespoons salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 small eggplant, cut into thick pieces (1 inch).
- 4 cloves garlic.
- 4 large tomatoes, cut into 4 pieces each
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil.
- Balsamic vinegar
Need a medium pot to boil saltwater. Now cook the pasta according to its instruction. After cooking pasta set it aside.
Preheat the grill to 150F. smoothly brush vegetables with salt, ground pepper, and olive oil. After brushing put the vegetables and garlic cloves in a grill pan and grill it until it shows brown color. After that takeout and chop the garlic cloves.
Mix up cooked pasta, grilled vegetables, and garlic. Finally, stream with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Mix some salt and pepper. Have the taste with room temperature.