After a joyful summer, it is really very hard to forget grilled items that you have tested. Don’t become sad only because you do not have any outdoor grill. An indoor grill can serve you the same experience as the outdoor grill. Good news for you that you can prepare grill items in your home very easily. It won’t take a lot of time to prepare these delicious foods. So here are some must try indoor grill recipe for you and your friends & family.
Here Come New Ideas for Indoor Grill Recipe
Spicy and sweet pork chop:
- Boneless pork chops (⅓ inch thick)-one pound.
- Chili powder– one teaspoon
- Garlic powder- one teaspoon
- Paprika– one teaspoon
- Onion powder- one teaspoon
- Ground dry mustard- half teaspoon
- dried oregano- one teaspoon
- Salt- half teaspoon
- Splenda Brown Sugar Blend- two tablespoons
- Canola cooking spray.
- Heat the grill according to the instruction of manufacturer.
- Pour brown sugar blend, chili powder, salt, oregano, onion powder, garlic powder into a cup and mix them thoroughly with a small spoon.
- Take 4 chops of pork and coat them well with a canola cooking spray. Lay them on the surface of the grill. Take 1 teaspoon of the mixture and spread the mixture in the upper and lower part of the pork chop. Cook for 3 or 4 minutes.
- Do 3rd step for other pieces of pork chops. If the mixture remains, you can store these with a container and can use whenever you are going to try this recipe again. Serve the pork chops with burgers, sandwiches or as a main dish salad.
Yield: For 4 servings.
Beef Sirloin Kebabs (Grass-Fed)
- Greek yogurt- half cup(2% reduced fat)
- Chopped dill- 2 tablespoon
- Fresh lemon juice- 1 tablespoon
- Grated lemon rind- 1 tablespoon
- Kosher salt (divided)-1 teaspoon
- Grass-Fed top sirloin steak (trimmed)-1 pound
- Olive oil- 2 tablespoons
- Ground coriander– 1 teaspoon
- Cooking spray
- Chopped green onion.
- Preheat your grill to HIGH(400o F – 500o F)
- Mix yogurt, dill, juice, rind, and ¼ teaspoon salt thoroughly in a small cup.
- Cut the steak into 16 (4×1 inch) pieces. Toss with oil properly. Then sprinkle with pepper, coriander and remaining ¾ teaspoon salt. Thread these 16 strips onto the 8 skewers.
- Place those skewers on a grill coated with cooking spray properly. Grill for 1.5 minutes for each side. When these strips are slightly charred, take them off from the grill. Serve with yogurt sauce.
- Yield: Serving 4. For each person- 2 kebab and 2 tablespoons sauce.
- Ingredients: Metal skewers – 4-6 pieces.
- Fruit cut- according to your wish (strawberry and pineapples are delicious.
- Cake- 1 pound sliced and cubed.
- Whipped cream (for dipping)
- Preheat your grill at 400 degree Fahrenheit on HIGH. The green light will glow when the grill is at the desired temperature. Now your grill is ready to use.
- When your grill is preheating, put these fruit cut and sliced, cubed cake in the skewer one after one. Put in them carefully. These fruit cuts should not be placed out from skewers.
- Place these skewers on your grill. Leave them for 4-5 minutes. Let your pound cake be toasted.
- After 4-5 minutes of grilling turn these skewers and let them to grill for another 4-5 minutes. Then take them off from the grill.
- Serve these with delicious whipped cream.
- Yields: 4 servings.
Chicken or steak with Balsamic BBQ sauce
- For Balsamic BBQ Sauce: 1. Balsamic vinegar- 1 cup
- ketchup– ¾ cup
- Brown sugar– 1/3 cup
- Garlic clove (minced)-1 piece
- Worcestershire sauce- 1 tablespoon
- Dijon mustard- 1 tablespoon
- Salt- ½ teaspoon
- Ground black pepper- ½ teaspoon
For chicken or steak:
1. 4 pieces of chicken from any part or 4 steak pieces from New York strip or Club strip steak.
- Salt and fresh ground pepper.
For BBQ sauce-
- Mix all of the ingredients in a small cup and stir until all of these ingredients are thoroughly mixed and looks smooth.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes until the mixture reduces to 1/3.
For Chicken or steak-
- Preheat your grill at MEDIUM.
- Cut the chicken with a sharp knife. Season your chicken with pepper and salt.
- Lightly coat with your sauce. Place the meat on your grill.
- Cook your chicken for 8 minutes. After 8 minutes turn over the chicken and cook again for the other side.
- If it is a steak, then cook for 4 minutes for each side. Set the temperature at 120-150 F.
- Remove the meat from the grill. Serve with sauce immediately.
- Yields: 4 servings.
Thanks For Rolling Me
Indoor grilling experience is equivalent to outdoor grilling. An outdoor grilling needs much more organization than an indoor grill. If you want a quick serving for your guests, I bet indoor grilling is going to be the best option. On the other hand, it doesn’t even matter if it is an indoor or outdoor grill. It is you and your cooking what makes the difference. Moreover, indoor grill saves your time, money and energy. Happy grilling fellows!